Who we are:
Pepper Entertainment, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading Independent Concert Promoters with its primary Headquarters located in Sioux Falls and its Marketing Headquarters located in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Pepper promotes and produces live concerts nationwide and with a primary focus throughout the Midwest/Upper Midwest, Mountain West & South West regions of the United States. Our standard mode of operation (SMOD) heavily focuses on self-motivated, team-oriented, highly driven individuals to critically think & problem-solve to obtain the apex of Company goals and business growth. We are a team. We are family.
Pepper Entertainment is seeking a Ticketing Manager, responsible for the accurate, efficient and service-oriented operation of the organizations Ticketing Department. This position reports to President/CEO.
Role & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Manage all ticketing operations for the organization.
- Manage all ticketing builds for all concerts promoted by Pepper Entertainment.
- Oversees all accounting tracking for ticketing operations.
- Serves at primary contact for Pepper Entertainment and organizations contracted ticketing company.
- Manages all ticket count distribution needs of the Company and Artist Management.
- Maintains ticket inventory for all shows and makes adjustments to inventory as necessary.
- Assist Marketing Department with the coordination and implementation of all ticketing promotions, buyer data collection and report generation.
- Generates all ticket office reports, settlements and reconciliations as needed.
- Responds to customer complaints and service requests to maintain a positive rapport with the ticket buying public
- Analyze trends and makes recommendations to senior management teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; or three to four years related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ticketing systems, accounting procedures, including record keeping and reconciliation.
- Premium attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to grow & lead a team/staff
- Supervisory experience
- Able to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to conduct self in a professional matter at all times
- Ability to multi-task efficiently on a daily basis
- Ability to operate in fast pace environment
- Ability to accurately hit sensitive deadlines
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Demonstrates excellent customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Employment Status, Compensation and Usages:
- Full time, salary based on qualifications
- Based in Boise ID, Minneapolis MN or Sioux Falls SD
- Negotiable relocation
Pepper Entertainment is looking to offer an internship for our Entertainment and Promoter agency team representing national concerts. We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic, and marketing savvy interns who are looking to gain experience in music industry and work directly with our team.
- The job will prepare you for a future in business/self-development, event programming and marketing program activation
- Improve digital media knowledge and trends
- Help you understand client needs and how to message them appropriately
- Research industry trends, news, marketing activity and general market intelligence
- Update various excel grids that are relevant to the team’s success
- Challenge you to think creatively and outside the box
- Assist in various tasks with co-workers
Duties include (not limited to):
- Designing graphics for social media and venue requirements
- Scheduling posts and announcements for social media and eblast lists
- Help facilitate communication with Pepper Concert Club
- Setting up agendas and taking notes for meetings
- Utility Tasks
- General keep of the office
- Restocking of office supplies
- Leading and managing the Pepper Entertainment Street team
- Ordering and distributing flyers
- Pre-shop for shows and events (when necessary)
- Assist co-workers with various tasks outside of general duties
- Willingness to participate in day of show activation strategies including photography, social media and content management.
- Part-Time Internship
- Based in Sioux Falls, SD, Minneapolis, MN and/or Boise, ID