Are you self-motivated and looking for a fast-paced career in the music industry?
Are you a creative mind that works diligently and strives to get more versified in today’s world of live entertainment?
Look no further, Pepper Entertainment is seeking highly driven individuals to join our team.
Who we are: Pepper Entertainment, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading Independent Concert Promoters with its primary Headquarters located in Sioux Falls and its Marketing Headquarters located in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. Pepper promotes and produces live concerts nationwide and with a primary focus throughout the Midwest/Upper Midwest, Mountain West & South West regions of the United States. Our standard mode of operation (SMOD) heavily focuses on self-motivated, team-oriented, highly driven individuals to critically think & problem-solve to obtain the apex of Company goals and business growth. We are a team. We are family.
Ticketing ManagerJob Overview: Pepper Entertainment is seeking a Ticketing Manager, responsible for the accurate, efficient and service-oriented operation of the organizations Ticketing Department. Role & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Manage all ticketing operations for the organization.
- Manage all ticketing builds for all concerts promoted by Pepper Entertainment.
- Oversees all accounting tracking for ticketing operations.
- Serves at primary contact for Pepper Entertainment and organizations contracted ticketing company.
- Manages all ticket count distribution needs of the Company and Artist Management.
- Maintains ticket inventory for all shows and makes adjustments to inventory as necessary.
- Assist Marketing Department with the coordination and implementation of all ticketing promotions, buyer data collection and report generation.
- Generates all ticket office reports, settlements and reconciliations as needed.
- Responds to customer complaints and service requests to maintain a positive rapport with the ticket buying public
- Analyze trends and makes recommendations to senior management teams
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; or three to four years related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ticketing systems, accounting procedures, including record keeping and reconciliation.
- Premium attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to grow & lead a team/staff
- Supervisory experience
- Able to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to conduct self in a professional matter at all times
- Ability to multi-task efficiently on a daily basis
- Ability to operate in fast pace environment
- Ability to accurately hit sensitive deadlines
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Demonstrates excellent customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Full time, salaried based on qualifications
- Based in Boise ID, Minneapolis MN or Sioux Falls SD
Marketing InternshipPepper Entertainment is looking to offer an internship for our Entertainment and Promoter agency team representing national concerts. We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic, and marketing savvy interns who are looking to gain experience in the music industry and work directly with our team. Job Overview:
- The job will prepare you for a future in business/self-development, event programming, and marketing program activation
- Improve digital media knowledge and trends
- Help you understand client needs and how to message them appropriately
- Research industry trends, news, marketing activity, and general market intelligence
- Update various excel grids that are relevant to the team’s success
- Challenge you to think creatively and outside the box
- Assist in various tasks with co-workers
- Designing graphics for social media and venue requirements
- Scheduling posts and announcements for social media and e-blast lists
- Help facilitate communication with Pepper Concert Club
- Setting up agendas and taking notes for meetings
- Utility Tasks
- General keep of the office
- Restocking of office supplies
- Leading and managing the Pepper Entertainment Street team
- Ordering and distributing flyers
- Pre-shop for shows and events (when necessary)
- Assist co-workers with various tasks outside of general duties
- Willingness to participate in day-of-show activation strategies including photography, social media, and content management.
- Part-Time Internship
- Based in Sioux Falls, SD, Minneapolis, MN, and/or Boise, ID